We are the team with rich experience in designing the steel structures for industrial and civil sector construction gained mostly in an main contractors dealing with design, implementation and installation of steel structures.
In the implementation of certain projects „Kozlowski-Projekt” is working with industry-recognized design Polish and foreign companies. The place of business is Szczecin – Poland, but the scope of projects often reaches much further beyond the Polish borders.
Due to a close cooperation with our american partner we are capable of providing documentation for american market too – which meets requirements from american norms and regulations, and is signed and sealed by an Professional Engineer (PE).
Engineering steel constructions are the main range of operation of the office – design and preparation of technical documentation (analysis; executive, workshop and assembly documentation).
We wish to offer You our quotation for a cooperation within the scope of structural design.
We lead offer to clients, executive firms and suppliers of technologies, as well as design and the architectural offices.
– industrial facilities (plant facilities and warehouse, supporting structures for machinery and equipment,
trestle bridges, tranches and ducts);
– public facilities (commercial, exhibition and sports halls, multi-level car parks, petrol stations);
– engineering facilities (exhaust chimneys, tanks, silos, storage tanks, masts, towers, walkways, etc.);
2. Static-strength analysis of the buildings newly designed as well as existing and intended for conversion or
change in use (static, dynamic, unlinear, seismic and fatigue analysis);
3. Light weight cover structures;
4. Construction and assembly details and specification of steel structures;
1. Professional service;
2. High level quality documentation that ensures smooth performance and collision-free assembly;
3. Short delivery time;
4. Affordable price.
We work in Bocad 3D, TEKLA STRUCTURES, Dlubal RSTAB, ARSAP (Robot), IDEA Statica